Violation of this Agreement
In the case that the customer has violated this agreement, the account belonging to the customer will be immediately terminated upon the discretion of bdwebs.org and the refund policy/money back guarantee will automatically be void for the offending customer. In the case that sections of this agreement are disputable, bdwebs.org reserves the right to decide what is and what is not a violation of this agreement.
Delivery of Services
Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Virtual Private Server accounts are instantly activated upon payment. After successful payment you will receive an automated receipt from our billing system. You are responsible for keeping this in a safe place for future reference. Information regarding your service will be sent to the email specified in your account registration.
The following are not allowed:
- Anti Islamic
- Child Pornography
- Adult Pornograph
- Copyrighted Material that does not belong to you
- Port Scanners
- Gambling Sites
- Lottery Sites
- File Hosting Sites
- Hacking community websites or any website promoting the act of hacking or phishing
- Banner-Ad Services
- Pirated Software
Programs with the ability to launch DDoS attacks such as variations of LOIC or HOIC
- Warez or Warez Linking
- Scamming or Fake Websites
We reserve the right to IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE ANY website that is hosting any of the above content WITHOUT notification and WITHOUT any backups provided.
The following are examples of unacceptable usage:
· Attempting to interfere or deny service to any user or host on the Internet.
Using the service for mail bombing or spamming
· Using the service to operate a program that you are not authorized to use
· Using the service for video encoding
· Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with any email other than your own
· Using the service to engage in syn flood attacks
· Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information
Users may not:
· Use 10% or more of CPU resources for longer then 60 seconds (Applies to Virtual Servers ONLY)
· Use more than 512MB of Memory/RAM per cPanel Account (Applies to Shared Hosting and Reseller Hosting Services ONLY)
· Use more than 25% of 1 CPU Core PER cPanel Account (Applies to Shared Hosting and Reseller Hosting services ONLY)
· Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD. (Applies to Shared & Reseller Hosting Services)
· Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
· Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
· Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes